PZ&W provides a comprehensive Project Management service for clients, delivering construction, upgrade and demolition projects. From our experience as structural designers within contractors’ teams we have gained a balanced insight of project risks from the contractors’ perspective. PZ&W’s skilled team undertakes all aspects of the project management function including risk management, value engineering, project planning, data management, requirements management, communications, health, safety and quality.
PZ&W believe that project management should be non-adversarial, and all team members should have ownership of the project objectives: a compliant solution, on time and to budget. Our approach is to:
- Work closely with the client to develop the project brief
- Create clear, unambiguous project documentation.
- Develop a programme that allows the contractor flexibility in the execution of the work.
- Operate a ‘No blame’ project environment to ensure early problem identification and quick resolution
- Manage the project not the management
Because we are involved with structures from cradle to grave our team has a balanced understanding of design theory and the need for an understanding of the practical requirements of delivering a project with low through-life costs.